Add This

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Script, The Producer, The Career?


My dear friend JimmyC Jimmy Do, introduced me to a prominent and influential producer a few weeks back. It was at this meeting where the producer said he would read my feature film, "When I Grow Up I Want to be Jason Mason." On friday I received a call that the producer wanted to meet me again to discuss the script.

I met with the producer yesterday and much came from the meeting. He wants to read the script again, give me a few notes then have me do a rewrite as the DIRECTOR and not just the writer. He believes I am the only one who can direct the film that I wrote. On top of all this I need to come up with three more pitches of different genre films that he might hire me to write!

Even with all this business we discussed, we had plenty of time to talk about life, the world, god and the universe. It was a delightful evening with a kind man.

G

1 comment:

  1. Chills run down my arm and back! Oh-my again chills run down my neck and through my arms a second time and a third time. Today March 10th 2009 is the day we start building our friendships with the people we love that will last until the day we die!

    ReplyDelete